Mar 05, 2021
Through this workshop, DHRRA Malaysia aims to bring together and facilitate learning and sharing between resource persons and grassroot/ rural people organizations (RPOs) and other NGOs/NGIs on best practices in responding to community needs during a crisis.
Session 1: Challenges in Mobilizing Community response to support Vulnerable Communities during crisis | 25 mins each
1. Mr. Syed Azmi, Founder Puak Payong
2. Ms. Nurainie Haziqah, Founder Human Aid
3. Ms. Nanthini Ramalo, COVIDCAREMY
4. Dr. Nur Hidayah Abu Bakar, Caremongering Malaysia
Session 2: Strengthening Services and Response- How can we better address needs through organized response groups?
1. Mr. Anthony Tan, Malaysian CSO-SDG Alliance
2. Ms. Anita Ahmad, Head, Community Development Yayasan Hasanah
3. Mr. M. Said Alhudzari, General Manager – Program Operations MERCY Malaysia
4. Ms. Mathavi Sahathuan, Programme Associate Health Unit, UNHCR